We are a Southern California GRID-style team competition series with a mission of community, fitness, and camaraderie in a fun environment. By hosting a WAL event, you not only bring a one-of-a-kind event to your gym, but you reap the benefits of hosting. We promise an amazing event for both, athletes and spectators.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR THE HOST?
- Hosts make a profit by hosting that is well worth it!
- Promotion of your event and gym.
- The team at WAL handles all the national and digital marketing.
- The website, registration, and scoring systems are already built and ready to use.
- We design, buy, and deliver event shirts for the athletes as well as volunteers.
- We provide all prizes and team swag bags for your event.
- Professional Photography hired by WAL
- You keep 100% of the revenue from your own vendor booths and local sponsorships.
Warrior Affiliate League TAKES CARE OF:
- Providing all systems – written procedures for every aspect of WAL, including movement standards and descriptions of every “detail” within an event
- Graphic design work for every event
- Exclusive event shirts for athletes
- Event banner shipped to host gym
- Newsletters & Post Cards sent to your local community
- Flier Templates
- Full event brief for athletes and judges
- Registration/Scoring Platform
- Developing workouts with the host gym’s help
- Confirming those workouts are feasible with the constraints of the facility/equipment
- Live Scoring Platform (including score cards)
FROM OUR HOSTS, WE EXPECT:
- Provide a clean gym, setup for the event.
- Provide Judges and volunteers.
- Test workouts/workout setup to confirm there are no issues with the size of heats.
- Market the event locally and repost all social media posts.
HOW DO I BECOME A HOST?
We are very selective when deciding which facilities should host a WAL event. Your facility should be large (5K+ sq ft is preferred), with a good membership base willing to compete and volunteer.
- Contact us at info@
- Thanks for your interest in hosting! We may not contact you immediately, depending on where we’re at in the scheduling process for the facility. We will keep your information available as we schedule new WAL events.